The Pacific Northwest's Premier
Judy Niemeyer Certified Instructor Team
Fri, Jul 07|
Over the Rainbow Lodge
Camano Island Retreat LODGE STAY $1295
This is an Exclusive Judy Junkies Premier Retreat! Prepare your HEARTS for 7 days of Judy Junkies MAGIC! 13 Beds Available at the Lodge. This retreat sells fast, Register Early!
Registration closes Jul 13, 3:00 PM
Time & Location
Jul 07, 1:10 PM – Jul 13, 3:00 PM
Over the Rainbow Lodge, 668 Hawthorne Ln, Camano, WA 98282, USA
About The Event
This is an Exclusive Judy Junkies Premier Retreat!
Prepare your HEARTS for the MAGIC of Judy Junkies!
Our first Camano Island retreat was a huge success!
We have even more in store for YEAR 2.
Call your posse and we'll see you at retreat!
July 7-13, 2023 (Friday-Thursday)
7 Days of Judy Junkies Retreat Magic!
Located on Camano Island, Washington, overlooking Port Susan with relaxing views of the Sound.
This registration is for LODGE STAY only.
13 Spots Available.
If you are looking for the Off-Site Retreat Registration click HERE
If the retreat if full, please add your name to the WAIT LIST.
You do this by filling out the registration form.
Cost of Retreat is $1295
We appreciate your support and friendship.
- We will be retreating at the Over the Rainbow Lodge: The Lodge is located on 6 acres nestled in the woods. You'll be staying in a striking Tudor Style Lodge with a Bavarian flavor - 7,500 square feet - with the first level hosting open sew areas, design boards, cutting tables, ironing boards and well lit lighting. Drive up ability for unloading your sewing gear. This is where Open Sew will take place. The gourmet kitchen, the Great Room area with large TV and blue ray dvd player, and cozy couch are all on the main floor. Wireless internet and Wave Cable and a large movie library available. There are 3 sewing rooms on the main floor, with 4 tables per room including one iron/ironing board per room, cutting tables and lighting. The upper floor (accessible by a wide staircase with double railing) has 3 sleeping suites. The Garden Fairy room: This magical room overlooks the forest and front of the Lodge. Wildlife abounds.... The Cori D'antini room ( one of our favorite designers) and the Jody Bergsma Room (another favorite designer) are comfy rooms where each quilter has their own bed. The Jody Bergsma room has the most scenic views from the home overlooking the water! Let your imagination sail away...... *****All the beds include hotel grade comfy duvet hypo-allergenic down alternative comforters on new top quality Sealy mattresses. Refreshed and rejuvenated is our goal when hosting you in this stunning Lodge. Kitchen and dining - Our gourmet style kitchen gives you plenty of room to prepare your own meals, stocked with the cooking utensils, pans, dishes etc...There is also a 2nd full kitchen on the lower floor with everything you need. Or there are lots of restaurants and a grocery store within minutes. And a winery on Michael Way... You are allowed to bring in your own alcohol - but please drink responsibly! No Pets (sorry! Come up to the farm for your pet fix) No Smoking in or near the house (considerate smokers may be allowed in a designated spot outside) PERKS - Each retreat visitor is given an Over the Rainbow bag and a $10 credit to be used in the shop during your stay. The shop IS OPEN - just for your group - from 10-Noon each day during your stay (excluding Sundays since we are closed) There may be other shop discounts available exclusively to your group.
Retreat Cost includes:
- 7 days of Sewing & Fun
- 2 Dinners
- Daily organized lunch & dinner ordering/delivery service
- Coffee & Water Service
- 2 Full Kitchens at your disposal
- Every quilter has their own bed
- Large Sewing Space
- 10+ years of Judy Niemeyer Certified Instruction Experience with Cindy McEntee
- Afternoon shopping at the Over the Rainbow Warehouse!
- We will have a small on-site store for items you may need or forgotten
- Judy Junkies Swag Bag
- Prizes & Giveaways
- Upon arrival you'll draw your SECRET SISTER name........ spoil her all week!
- Plus a lot of CRAZY ~ JOY ~ HAPPINESS
- .....And so much more.....but we can't share all our MAGIC!
ALL QUILTERS & Judy Niemeyer PROJECTS WELCOME
That's Right! Everyone is welcome to work on any Judy Niemeyer project they want.
Our retreats are focused on Judy Niemeyer paper piecing techniques and Quitlworx patterns.
If you'd like to start from the begining just let us know anytime before retreat.
$275 deposit is due at time of Registration.
The deposit is non-refundable.
When you register you'll recieve an invoice via email and payment is due withing 5 days.
$1020 - Final payment is due by May 1, 2023
A Final Payment invoice will be sent to you via email 5 days before the deadline.
At registration you can choose the payment plan or to pay in full.
Please read our Cancellation Policy
We accept credit card payments online or check by mail. This information will on the invoice.
**If this retreat is cancelled due to Federal or State issued Coronavirus orders then a FULL Refund will be issued.**
You will receive a WELCOME packet of information via email no later than June 1, 2023.
Registration closes Jul 13, 3:00 PM